* Can be used to time one or two teams
* Time 2 jammers and 6 blockers at once
* Audio / visual / vibrate reminder when 10 seconds are remaining
* All timers can be paused, resumed, or reset individually or simultaneously
* Team names and colors can be customized on two teams screen
* Timer backgrounds can be customized. Add your League's logo, team photo, or any image you like.
* Auto Airplane mode automatically switches your phone to Airplane mode when the app is launched, and switches it off when you quit the app. This prevents the timer being interrupted by an incoming call. (Not available on devices running Android 4.2 and above.)
* Preferences allow you to customize reminder time, which screen to open on, reminder tone and/or vibrate, and to prevent accidental closure of the timer when pressing the back key
* Choose vibrate or tone or both to signal reminder time and timer expiry
* Adjustable penalty period
* App can prevent display from dimming / timing out during use.
* Can add or remove 30 seconds from an individual timer if the player is given a 1 minute penalty instead of the standard 30 seconds.
* AutoJammer mode allows you to switch penalty times between jammers automatically. Times can also be swapped manually. App automatically handles WFTDA 6.3.1. and 6.3.11.
* Support for WFTDA 7.3.2 where both jammers are sent to the Penalty box at the same time.
* Based on WFTDA rules, January 1st, 2015 edition.
Please give me your feedback and suggestions so I can make the app as useful and easy to use as possible. Thanks!
New wftda rule is 30 second penalties! Lol!
Updated my Nexus to new Android version and all previously mentioned problems are gone. 5 stars. @A GoogleUser (7/25/12) - This app handles the jammer handoff rules fine (7.3.1, FYI). You say "At this point both jammers sit for full 60 seconds. There is no more "time sharing" or shortening of penalty times." This is not correct. Subsequent penalties are shortened in pairs as the first set were. @A Google User, @Jason McHale - There is no rule against using apps in sanctioned play. That decision is up to the head ref, head nso, and penalty box manager. There is no WFTDA requirement to use stopwatches. (I am a certified NSO with Penalty Management endorsement who has worked WFTDA tournaments.)
I was told you can't use penalty timer phone app in penalty box On a WFTDA sanction game. Is this true?
@Doug. I've seen version 1.20 running on an HTC OneX with ICS installed with no problems. If you have problems with the app, contact the developer. You've paid for the app, which includes support if it doesn't work
Works as described - nexus s
As of version 1.16 this app is the best for any mobile device. It correctly handles the somewhat complicated situation of jammerless jams that can occur with WFTDA rule 7.4.1. All other apps (including the iphone app) fail to apply 126.96.36.199. Try it out!
This is a great app for the penalty bin; does everything it should!
This is a great application that I use on a regular basis. The author quickly responds to any concerns and updates quickly.
Great app. Suggest making the pause all and resume all buttons the same button and changing the label when pressed.
Easy to use, simple to tone one or two teams.