About Quelea Stage Mode
Quelea Stage Mode is a tool for worship leaders that gives you control over the free church projection software Quelea. It is a mix of Quelea's built in features Mobile Remote and Mobile Lyrics, adapted to be used on stage.
· Title of current item
· Title of upcoming item
· Advanced view with the first line of all slide or simple view with the first line of the next slide only
· A customized version of the Mobile Lyrics view where you can change the color of the chords, the background and the lyrics
· Entire schedule as left sidebar menu
· All slides in the song available as right sidebar menu (swipe from right edge to access)
· Optional full screen mode
· Clickable text to progress: Next item title, Next slide, and all entries in the sidebar menus
· Add a bible passage or a song to the schedule
· Store server URL
· Dedicated buttons for logo, black and clear to hide the text (advanced view)
· Navigation via volume buttons or directional pad (optional)
· Auto-connect feature (optional)
· Quelea 2015.3 Beta (or later)
· Both the Mobile Remote and the Mobile Lyrics server active (http://quelea.org/wiki/index.php/Mobile_Remote#Activating_Mobile_Remote)
· Access to the same network as the server
· Full network access - Only used to connect to the Quelea server. The app can be used with no Internet connection as long as it has access to the same network as the server.
· Prevent phone from sleeping - Means that the screen is kept active as long as the app is running. It is possible to manually turn off the screen at any time.
· View Wi-Fi connections - Used in auto-connect feature to find server IP.
How to set up the auto-connect feature
1. Open up the .quelea folder (for Windows users it's usually located C:Usersusername.quelea).
2. Open the quelea.properties file with a text editor (like Notepad, not Word or similar).
3. Add the following line to the bottom of the file: use.auto.detect.server=true
If you find any bugs or have any problems getting started, just send me an email. Also, let me know if you have any suggestions or feedback.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+