About Weed Hazard
County of Santa Clara provides an easy way for you to report fire hazards from overgrown vegetation, tall grasses/weeds, etc. and is the official app for the Consumer & Environmental Protection Agency. The app can easily determine your location from your mobile device when you are at the hazard and allow you to submit photos and comments with your report submissions.
From our app you will be able to:
- Report the location of the hazard
- Note the type of hazard you are observing
- Upload pictures of the hazard
- Leave a comment for our staff
- Leave your contact information (optional)
You will also be able to:
- See a history of your previously reported hazards
- Link to Weed Abatement Program Resources
- Leave us feedback about the App
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+