Move note windows during a call by touching title or change their size with pinch-to-zoom gesture.
Swipe left and right to dismiss floating note from screen.
Double tap a floating note to reset its size and position to defaults.
– Floating notes during a call with a text note or data from Android Contacts (Note, Company, Job Title, Nickname, Birthday, Postal Address, Website, Group, Last Contacted date and time)
– Note windows can be semi-transparent
– Notification in status bar during a call to create new (or edit existing) note easily
– Search notes by text or phone number
– Create notes from call history, Android Contact, or enter phone number directly
– Export and import notes to and from CSV files, that you can open in Excel ( to save CSV file to SD card you can use this free program https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.gelin.android.sendtosd )
– Material Design everywhere!
Main screen shows the list of notes, click existing note to edit or floating action button to create new note.
When editing note you can:
– Change note background colour
– Add event to calendar
– Call phone number from note
– Send sms to the number from note
– Send this note to someone else as text
– Open or create new Android Contact
– Delete this note
– Change date or time of the note (click on the corresponding text fields)
This is your personal CRM system that is always in your pocket!
Advanced Caller ID feature for you phone that is fully in your control.
The note may not be shown if Screen Lock is set to Pattern, Pin or Password - this is Android's security feature.
The program may be incompatible with some dual-sim phones, as their manufacturers often make incompatible and non-standard changes to the android system.
Exactly what is needed in an android to make calling a much better experience. Amazing Dev support. Waiting for better syncing options.
I stumbled onto this app via another similar call note app, and I think I like this app more. So far it works flawlessly and had many option to add notes to contacts automatically based on incoming and outgoing calls. Customizable on what notes and data show with active calls, as well as numerous actions like alarms and calender associations as call/contact reminders. So far I love this app!