Remote RDP can not run multiple RDP sessions for now. Please use our HTML5 version (on Firefox Beta) for that, which also supports RemoteApp and iPad.
World's first Remote Desktop mobile client which supports TLS(SSL) encryption and audio recording(Enterpise version):
Touchpad mode deprecated,use better on-scr mouse instead
1. Support Windows 2000 Server, Windows XP Professional, MCE 2005, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista Business or Ultimate, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7 Professional, Business or Ultimate, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 8 and Windows 2012.
2. World's first NON-MS RDP client which supports TLS(SSL) encryption (RDP over SSL). Enterprise Version only.
3. World's first mobile RDP client which support bidirectional audio. Recording only available in Enterprise Version.
4. Support RDP 7.
5. Support both Admin mode and Application mode.
6. Support session auto-reconnect.
7. Copy/Paste text between local and remote
8. Attach you SD Card to remote computer as a disk, you can download/upload files.
9. Bring sound to your phone.Supports Alaw, Mulaw(ULaw), Adpcm, GSM6.10 etc audio encodings.
10. VOIP level bandwidth usage. 70%-90% less compared with other NON-MS RDP clients (PC or mobile) when playing audio.
Customizable shortcut keys, Export/import you data to SD Card.
11. zoom in /out, zoom buttons like the one in browser
Smart move detecting, flip/fast move for scrolling the screen, normal/slow move(Tap, pause, move) for moving/dragging remote windows.
Smart tap detecting, normal/short tap for left click, long tap for right click.
12. Smart input cursor detecting, show/hide software keyboard automatically.
13. Smart cursor movement (can move mouse cursor more steps when you move scroll ball fast).
14. Mouse wheel support
15. zoom in/out, support pinch zoom
16. 128 bit and TLS (SSL) encryption.
17. Connection manager.
18. Fully international keyboard support, can deliver whatever you can type
19. Small but with much more features, only 143 KB.
20. Optimized for tablet, external mouse and keyboard, support custom resolutions, also support touchpad mode.
21. Free to all software updates and upgrades.
22. Free technical support, will gladly answer all your questions about the application via e-mail
23. World's first RDP client which support touch remoting (Windows 8 and 2012)
24. RemoteFX support
RDP library for Android is also available for OEM and customization.
Ask me to enable "credssp" and it's the only app asking me that... My RDP server already set to highest security possible. Unless creator of this app reply and explain me why, will uninstall.
This client beats even the Microsoft client. Thanks to the developer, I wish there were more people like you in this world.
Excellent product! Has everything I need! Remember to long press back button if you need settings menu
Capital letters on Nexus 7 stopped working. Latest version of the app. Latest patch of Windows 7. Please fix it.
Tiny size and smooth performance and enough settings to optimize the experience to use on mobile phone
Seems like it has issues connecting to win 10 systems..
Hands down, most configurable. And free! Thanks!
Does not want connect because of Security Credssp.
I was able to coonect to my ubuntu server via xrdp. Worked good, was able to use terminal and restart my server :)
Does not work on my samsung galaxy note edge. But perfect remote on my galaxy tabs 2
I tried many RDP apps, this is the first one that actually gets the job done correctly!
It is very useful but recently cannot key in by capital letter...
Go to rdp client
Works flawlessly with xrdp on rasberry pi with raspbian os
Best RPD app I have used
Very good app
Dev has been stellar. However lately since the change to no ads the rdp connection frequently stops responding. I've tested with other devices and PC's. This is not a rdp / network issue. I've reinstalled this app and it still does not work.
I have tried many rdp VPN remote apps and this one allows you to connect flawlessly. It has no ads, fits full screen allows you to type (.) Periods. Uses xrdp which wasn't a requirement but you need to know that it is port 3389. It took me weeks to find a good one. I haven't tested it across the net yet. But that is a definite requirement.
Use this for all my RDP connections. Unfortunately, Win10 RDP seems to require minimal security protocol not supported by this app.
Can't choose credssp encryption and can't connect to my pc anymore, which renders the app useless... So long and thanks for all the fish.
Only app that I know of that works with xrdp/Linux. I needed to manage Linux servers and all others give error connecting, most likely due to nature of authentication. This app...no problem, works flawlessly.
Right click longpress not working using stylus..... too bad
Great work. I believe I've been through all the other RDP clients. This is the best I've found. Thank you. One bug. My bluetooth mouse doesn't seem to work. But I can live with that. When that clears up, I'll buy the program.
No client required, works great with my server...no issues!
I love this app but after switching all 8 machines to windows 10, this app doesn't work any more (requires security protocol) - back to 5* if gets resolved
lima bintang kanggo App ieu
Nice and simple
Fast and reliable
Best remote desktop
This has always been my go to RDP app. Microsoft has now released their own app and it's a heavy contender versus this one.
I have tried many RDP clients, and this is the only one I've found that works well connecting my Android 4.4 phone to a Terminal Services session on a Windows 2008 server. Apps that worked okay in ICS didn't work for me in KitKat. The ability to save 5 connection profiles is handy too.
Formerly I didn't believe this tiny app would do the job. Compare with other RDP client which had size Megs. But really it works! It saved me. Thank you. | Cons : I wasn't really sure what the problem was, but I wasn't enjoy the way I use the Cursor. Hope there will be better development in the future
Does RDP very well.
Mouse much improved over prev version. Screen refresh a little flaky. Great free RDP app!
Excellent client for remote access with VPN from my phone or tablet