1. In Twitter, select "Copy Link to Tweet" in the tweet's upper-right corner menu
2. Switch to this app and click "Paste", then "Download"
Optionally you can click the "Share" icon in Twitter (lower-right corner), select this app and it will take you directly to the download page. (NEW: if you select "Tweet2Gif Plus AUTO", it downloads the video in the background)
- Paste directly from clipboard, or Share from Twitter
- Download as MP4 (Tweeter's native format)
- Download as animated GIF (infinite loop)
- Supports videos from Vine and Twitter native
- Choose target directory (or Gallery)
- Supports x86 and arm architectures
- Needed permissions kept to the minimum
- Does not need access to your Twitter account
- AUTO feature, to avoid changing screen (from share menu)
- Ability to select different qualities in some videos
If you find a problem with the application, please kindly send me an email before giving it a poor rating.
Best twitter gif downloader ever. Bought the upgrade. Love it.
Useful for downloading animated gifs.
Just purchased this app minutes ago and graciously failed right away at the very first attempt. Tried to download a video but it said "Link does not contain known video material, sorry! Does it come from twitter?" No, you're not sorry. And obviously, it does. Why would i even use your app if it does not. Fix this asap or me refund it in the speed of light.
Works great on my mobile... But download fails on my lenovo yoga tab 2 it keeps saying failed to convert when downloading a. Gif :( I hope this can be fixed as I really like this app
The same problem came back again. When I download a video from twitter it gave an error. Pls help.
Couldnt download a video from vine whyyyyy
Quick and easy. Definitely recommend.
i bough it, nice app
Just wondering how i view the gifs I downloaded as I can't find them anywhere on my phone