About Web Test Client
The Web Test Client is the client for Web Testing Service which is a web server that hosts the comprehensive web test suites and supports user to run them online through web browsers or web runtimes. Its backend also provides the web servers such as wpt server, websocket server and some test media contents; its front end is a friendly web page to customize tests, control testing, and show test results.
- Based on W3C Web Testing Service
- Python backend HTTP server and test streams
- Tests type selection
- Tests filter by specs, e.g. selection/inputting
- Iframe supporting
- Testing timeout configuration
- Manual/reference tests harness
- Progress bar to show testing status
- Test pause/resume/stop/start
- Test result summary and dumping
- UI optimization for cross platforms
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+