About Global Navigator
This GPS application uses satellite data to provide the bearing and distance from your present position to your destination. It doesn't need internet access, you can use it in places like the mountains, the desert or the sea. Just enter the GPS coordinates of the place you want to go.
To receive GPS signals correctly, the phone must have a clear view of the sky.
These are the main features:
- Uses the GPS and magnetic sensors. Works offline
- Can store a list of waypoints and display the bearing and distance from your present position to your destination
- Can send your destination coordinates to Google Maps, allowing sharing with other applications. This option requires internet access
- Uses the WGS84 datum, the same used in GPS devices and Google Maps
- Geographic coordinates are expressed in decimal degrees
- Uses little battery
- Always will be 100% free
Enjoy ! :-)
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+