About Recon Roadbook
Navigation app for the rally race steersman. It rolls up and down the roadbook map.
It was developed and tested especially for the glasses Recon Snow2 with Android 4 and having the wireless Bluetooth keypad: buttons are arrows LEFT, RIGHT, UP, DOWN and OK with BACK.
App loads the legend: the scanned (or photographed) sheets of the race track. Only .GIF file format is supported now, file names are with sequential numbering should be located at the SD-card root folder.
Sheets are to be scrolled up and down by the chosen step: percent of the screen height.
Left corner is the odometer (way counter) in kilometers calculated by the GPS-module of your device. Odometer tolerance is under 0.1% comparing to the professional Garmin Montana 650 navigator for the 40 km way.
1) BACK button long tap - popup menu
2) Controls - arrow buttons and OK
3) LEFT and RIGHT short tap: odometer correction +/- 0.01 km
4) LEFT and RIGHT long tap: odometer correction +/- 0.5 km
5) UP and DOWN: legend scrolling by the chosen step
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+