It was developed and tested especially for the glasses Recon Snow2 with Android 4 and having the wireless Bluetooth keypad: buttons are arrows LEFT, RIGHT, UP, DOWN and OK with BACK.
App loads the legend: the scanned (or photographed) sheets of the race track. Only .GIF file format is supported now, file names are with sequential numbering should be located at the SD-card root folder.
Sheets are to be scrolled up and down by the chosen step: percent of the screen height.
Left corner is the odometer (way counter) in kilometers calculated by the GPS-module of your device. Odometer tolerance is under 0.1% comparing to the professional Garmin Montana 650 navigator for the 40 km way.
1) BACK button long tap - popup menu
2) Controls - arrow buttons and OK
3) LEFT and RIGHT short tap: odometer correction +/- 0.01 km
4) LEFT and RIGHT long tap: odometer correction +/- 0.5 km
5) UP and DOWN: legend scrolling by the chosen step