About What to nosh?
If you like to cook yourself, then (for sure) you have the days when you are wondering "What's for dinner ?" or load this question on your family.
We offer an easy way to help in resolving this issue, with help of a smartphone or tablet:
* Save the name of the dish, which is already cooked and eaten (by the mobile app button)
* And let's do it ... every day
* One day you will want to get an answer to the question "What to nosh ?" - and then the second button of the application will help you! It will offer to cook a "new" dish among those the "well forgotten old" dishes, saved long ago.
Paid full version has the function to share popular dishes to your database from other users of the app (maybe even from another country) - you can try to cook something really new !
Attention: the most important thing in this app is the database, statistics of your dishes. Therefore, in the paid app version we will take care of saving a copy of the database (in case of any loss, or app reinstallation).
Dialog of the dish saving has buttons for:
1) saving or updating dish description in the table (together with options below) for next chosing
2) saving the eaten dish together with the date (upper options can also be used for it)
3) looking the dish cooking recipe on the Internet
Also the app makes silent reminging to enter the data after meal 3 times per day.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+