● User friendly graphical interface
● Notification of near-Earth objects
● Notifications of high level emissions coming from the sun (X ray and protons).
● Notification of objects close to other planets
● News for asteroids
● Detailed information of each event (Size, Velocity, Distance)
● Link to targets of space missions
● Customizable filters
● NEO database updated every day
● Comets database updated every day
● Sound notifications
For practical reasons
● The maximum resolution is achieved for asteroids that are less than 0.1 AU from the planets. The application photographs the situation on the current date and simulates events that will occur in the future or have occurred in the past.
● The number of asteroids plotted in the asteroid belt is only a fraction of the real number.
● The asteroids not yet included in the NASA NEO database may not be notified.
● X rays and protons levels are processed and saved continuously. The solar activity indicated as a significant event, has been inferred through the Statistical analysis of about 6 months of data sampling. The prediction will be improved with the increasing of data amount.
Space is our next frontier. All scientific projects will need your support!
It notifies me when there is a near NEO or high solar radiation hitting Earth. Thank you for this app! I would like to have more screen control as far as being able to slide the Solar System around & pinch-to-zoom on the Solar System. Also I would like info & orbits of near other planet objects I. E. Mars/Saturn Venus ect like you have for Earth: & be able to stay on track while zooming out further to track through our Solar system. Hope this ain't to much work for you. Otherwise great job so far.
It's accurate and reliable. It gives you bear bones information. With a nice 3d map of the inner solar system that is in question. It also alerts you to solar wind flare ups. The most important app of the decade . Your life may depend on it should we still have a grid and internet.
What did y'all catch? Astroid magnet maybe?
Great for astronomy and science and be able to help us now when a asteroid could hit the earth including solar activity dangers.
Really enjoying it.
Very hard to learn great notifications
Works great like the improvements.
Can't understand but I like the info news
I like the news section but it would be better to be able to open up the article in a web browser. Movies don't play.
Very detailed, graphics a little hard to follow.
Very useful for the tracking of asteroids. Better labelling and indication could be employed. All in all though very interesting app.
It can anticipate the certain uncertainty...
I let it go, it's the same Everytime I open it, no updates same information
Not to sure how to use it..the view is wierd
Did you like this app?