• Status notification
• Visual or numerical representation of RAM usage
• Custom refresh interval
• Custom notification color*
The memory usage is measured with the official Android API. Citing the documentation:
• Available memory is the available memory on the system. This number should not be considered absolute: due to the nature of the kernel, a significant portion of this memory is actually in use and needed for the overall system to run well.
• Total memory is the total memory accessible by the kernel. This is basically the RAM size of the device, not including below-kernel fixed allocations like DMA buffers, RAM for the baseband CPU, etc.
* Requires Android 5.0 or newer