Here are the main features that you get:
• two-state shutter button - press to focus,
release to take a shot
• moveable viewfinder - to set focus-area
anywhere you want
• live histogram
• exposure compensation
• flash mode - auto, on, off, torch
• light metering mode - matrix, center-weighted,
• autofocus mode - single, continuous, face-
• white balance
• drive mode: single, burst, timer etc.
• scenes - portrait, landscape etc.
• color effects
• grids: rule of thirds, golden ratio etc.
• volume keys as shutter buttons
• front-facing camera is also supported