About Seeing Assistant Move
Seeing Assistant Move is an application developed by Transition Technologies S.A. in order to support blind and visually impaired people in everyday life. Application provides very advanced geo-location and navigation features.
Seeing Assistant Move has been developed in close co-operation with visually impaired people in order to address their needs as well as possible.
• fast access to OpenStreetMap points
• route planning and following
• automatic route recorder
• support for LoadStone and OpenStreetMap POIs text databases
• advanced neighborhood scanner with world directions
• “nearest address” and “find address” functionalities
• sharing points, databases and routes
• entering text by voice
• Dropbox integration
and the possibility to use voice commands!
Please bear in mind that this application uses background updates to track the location even when minimized. Continued use of GPS running in the background can significantly decrease battery life.
Seeing Assistant Move uses Internet for many of its functions. Depending on configuration of your device you may be charged for Internet connection or data transmission.
Note, to install Seeing Assistant Move, you may need to have your screen undimmed.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+