Requirements: Minimum software version 4.2 (Firmware 2.12).
The application tested with ATEM Software Control version 6.3-6.7 (firmware versions 2.15-2.19).
Already implemented features:
- Transition Control: Change of Program and Preview, Transitions, Fader and etc.
- Audio Mixer: Change of volume input, view of input audio levels
- Preferences: Color Generators, Media Players, Upstream Key
- Switcher Settings: Button mapping, Video standart, Labels
- Upload media Stills to ATEM
What will be released in the future:
- Switcher Settings: Multi View
- Camera Control
How connect your phone or tablet to ATEM:
You need to connect your ATEM to Wi-Fi router with Ethernet cable. After that you need to connect to Wi-Fi router on your device and set your ATEM IP in the App.
It is important that IP address of your phone (that is given by DHCP router server) is in the same subnet. Example for us:
Router IP: 192.168.1.1
Router DHCP enabled and range 192.168.1.30-192.168.1.200
ATEM Switcher IP: 192.168.1.240
Phone IP: 192.168.1.34
This app does not access, store nor transmit any personal information.
The developer of this App is not related to Blackmagic Design. Blackmagic Design is not affiliated with this application and all copywrites and trademarks are owned by Blackmagic Design PTY LTD with all rights reserved.
Adding preference: Transitions
Adding preference: Downstream Keys
Test version for upload media Stills
Adding preference: Media Players
Adding preferences: Color Generators, Upstream Key
Change input labels
Change video format
Change input source for program / preview buttons