About Polymetronome: The Polyrhythmic Metronome
The if the metronome for practicing polyrhythms (3 over 4, 5 over 5, etc.) or claves (son clave, rumba clave). It's ideal not only for drummers, but any musician.
The metronome features:
- Simultaneous play of two subdivisions or clave rhythms and one configurable click.
- The click features different time signatures, subdivisions and sounds.
- Speed can be altered between 1 and 300 BPM.
- The subdivisions/claves can be played one after another for a fixed number of bars. This is ideal for practicing the transition between different n-tuplets or clave figures.
- The metronome visualizes the chosen rhythms by the use of two rings. The position of a note is clearly visible in it's relation to other notes and the click track.
- The metronome also allows for ring rotation, so the first note (the "1") can be assigned to any note.
- For each rhythm and the click track the volume can be chosen individually.
- Each rhythm and the click track can be assigned to the the left, right or both of the ear-phones.
- The metronome includes a variety of accoustic and electronic samples to chose from.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+