About WiFi Light Switch
WiFi Light Switch allows you to control an LED connected to an Arduino WiFi Shield from your device using the internal network. You can set this up by following these simple steps:
1) Download the Arduino 1.0.3 IDE from http://www.arduino.cc/en/Main/OldSoftwareReleases
2) Download the "WiFiLightSwitch.ino" file from https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0jlZyidYM9jMVBJTW1GMHI4X1U/view?usp=sharing
3) Modify the .ino file to include your WiFi credentials.
4) Upload the .ino to the Arduino and open the Serial Monitor to obtain the IP address assigned.
5) Download this app and enter the IP address assigned to the Arduino.
6) You can now control the LED from your device over the network.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+