It is available in three languages (Hungarian, English, German).
It is possible to set the categories of your own, to which separate ringtone, picture and other settings can be ordered. The order of the categories can also be set of your own.
Five different types of reminders can be chosen following the previously set order.
1. Text reminder (you are warned about your agenda by a pre-set text)
2. Sound reminder ( a sound note can be played in the time of a warning)
3. Telephone call (in the time of a warning acquaintances can be called from the name list or call history or even a number can be entered that has not existed before).
4. Sending SMS (an SMS can be sent to acquaintances from the name list or more numbers can be entered that have not existed before in the name list.)
5. Sending email (email can be sent with a pre-set subject and body)
Display of the feast days on calendar interface. There are three default feast days appearing on the application (Easter, Pentecost, Christmas). But own feast days can be set.
The exact week can be checked.
The reminders can be set how frequently they should be repeated (per minute, hourly, daily, weekly etc…)
The reminder period, ‘from-to’, can be set.
The reminders can be grouped and sorted by date, category or type of reminder.
Different alert sound, vibration, volume, image and repetition characteristics can be set to each reminder. The same features can be configured in the categories too.
The recurring reminders may be suspended or restarted, for example in case of vacation.
Your data and settings can be backed up and restored.
The appearance of the calendar interface can completely be changed in the settings menu. There is one pre-set theme of application, but it is possible to create new ones.
Multiple screen support.
24/12 hour displaying is set automatically. The firs day of the week can be decided in the settings menu.
The closed reminders can be deleted by yourself or to let the application doing it automatically after some days.
Home Screen Widget for sound memo.
The reminder can be muted with the volume up or down button.
The best solution if you do not want to forget something.