The application includes the following features:
- Acquire positioning, navigation and precision information;
- Provide details of the visible satellites (GPS, GLONASS and other);
- Create Waypoints, geotag them and convert coordinates into a human-readable address (reverse geocoding);
- Create Paths from multiple acquired points and get distances between them;
- Export points/paths to GPX or KML file format;
- Share data with other applications (e.g. Dropbox/Google Drive).
The current version was tested with the external receivers Qstarz BT-Q818XT and Navilock bt-821g.
For further information check some examples at the blog post http://www.bluecover.pt/?p=745.
nice app to save GPS location. wish there was a feature to import GPX locations.
Very good application. I use it for tracking and had no problems.
Same phone, same location, three different apps. Two agree, this app off by over 50 feet. Other apps are GPS+ Pro and Solocator. In all cases, the phone (a Note 4) was allowed to stabilize before taking readings. I tried this app, I wanted it to be usable for work, but it just did not get correct readings. Not Spam or trolling. The app did not give me correct readings.
This app helps me on my spatial planning tasks. Simple and very interesting!