Note: The Free version is limited to 10 sessions and does not include the odds calculator.
With a modern and intuitive UI, you can record your games quickly. Whether it be already completed sessions or games in progress, Live or on-line, you'll be able to easily keep track of your progress in the Poker world.
With the provided reports and charts, you'll be able to analyse the strengths and weaknesses of your game and thus, evolve as a poker player.
The app also allows you to manage your total bankroll, or several sub-divisions (e.g. by on-line Poker room or by different currency).
The conversion rates between currencies are automatically calculated based on the latest international data.
* Poker Tracker (Cash Games and Tournaments)
* Record completed or running games
* You can pause a running game and resume it later, where the timers are updated automatically
* Running games have a notification associated, with shortcuts to the UI, Pause function and End function
* The intuitive and modern interface adapts itself depending on whether it is a cash game or a tournament
* You can define what kind of game you are playing: No Limit/Limit Texas Hold'em, Pot Limit Omaha, Omaha/8, 7-Card Stud, 5-Card Draw
* You're able to set if you are in a Multi-Table, Single-Table or Sit&Go Tournament
* Possibility of using different currencies with automatic conversion between them and the main currency
* Session management, with the possibility of exporting to CSV and sharing of the generated file
* Gaming location management, with the possibility to define whether it is on-line or to save the coordinates
* Bankroll Management, with different currencies
* Stake Management, where you can set a default Buy-In, Small Blind, Big Blind and Ante
* Add live Poker notes associated with each game
* Sessions grouped by month / year, with the possibility to filter by:
* Type (Tournament or Cash Game)
* Result (Win or Loss)
* Statistics Overview, specified by Tournament or Cash Game
* Results evolution charts
* Net Result
* By date and time
* By location
* By game type
* Aggregated data reports
* English and Portuguese languages
* Available currencies: Euros, US Dollars, Pounds, Rubles, Australian Dollars, Reais, Canadian Dollars, Renminbis, Hong Kong Dollars
* The only Poker tool with Material Design
* Internet: Odd calculation and currency conversion
* Location: Only used if you want to save coordinates when adding a new location
* Storage access: Backups, sessions exports and caching
Hold'Em Poker Manager Free is a standalone application and is not associated or linked with any other entity, whether related to Poker, statistical analysis or other.
So easy to use and exactly what I was looking for... Perfect for anyone wanting to keep track of poker sessions and winning percentages
Cannot adjust times
cloud auto sync with google drive would make this app epic.
I'd consider switching to this app, but there didn't appear to be a way to import existing sessions from a file or spreadsheet. I have too many sessions logged to go back and enter them all by hand. Also I noticed that if you minimize the app during a recording, and then accidentally tap stop instead of pause or resume from the notification, there is no confirmation or way to get your live session recording restarted. Also no option to add a game type (a mixed game session for example).
If you're coming from the free version go to management/sessions/backup then open this version and go to management/sessions/restore this will bring your data from free to paid but be careful as it overwrites everything in the paid version so just do it at the start! Thank you for your help @holdempokermanagercrew your customer service is Savage! If this stays a great app after 100 sessions I'll 5 star!
Simple, easy and useful.
Nice app for keeping track of your games.
Buy it. Great app!
The interface is simple and beautiful
It's very handy.
nice good app