With a modern and intuitive UI, you can record your games quickly. Whether it be already completed sessions or games in progress, Live or on-line, you'll be able to easily keep track of your progress in the Poker world.
With the provided reports and charts, you'll be able to analyse the strengths and weaknesses of your game and thus, evolve as a poker player.
The app also allows you to manage your total bankroll, or several sub-divisions (e.g. by on-line Poker room or by different currency).
The conversion rates between currencies are automatically calculated based on the latest international data.
You may also calculate the odds and equity of a given hand against up to 5 villains. All this extremely fast and in a simple way.
For now only Texas Hold'Em Odds are calculated.
* Poker Tracker (Cash Games and Tournaments)
* Record completed or running games
* You can pause a running game and resume it later, where the timers are updated automatically
* Running games have a notification associated, with shortcuts to the UI, Pause function and End function
* The intuitive and modern interface adapts itself depending on whether it is a cash game or a tournament
* You can define what kind of game you are playing: No Limit/Limit Texas Hold'em, Pot Limit Omaha, Omaha/8, 7-Card Stud, 5-Card Draw
* You're able to set if you are in a Multi-Table, Single-Table or Sit&Go Tournament
* Possibility of using different currencies with automatic conversion between them and the main currency
* Session management, with the possibility of exporting to CSV and sharing of the generated file
* Gaming location management, with the possibility to define whether it is on-line or to save the coordinates
* Bankroll Management, with different currencies
* Stake Management, where you can set a default Buy-In, Small Blind, Big Blind and Ante
* Add live Poker notes associated with each game
* Sessions grouped by month / year, with the possibility to filter by:
* Type (Tournament or Cash Game)
* Result (Win or Loss)
* Statistics Overview, specified by Tournament or Cash Game
* Results evolution charts
* Net Result
* By date and time
* By location
* By game type
* Aggregated data reports
* Texas Hold'Em Odds and Equity calculator
* English and Portuguese languages
* Available currencies: Euros, US Dollars, Pounds, Rubles, Australian Dollars, Reais, Canadian Dollars, Renminbis, Hong Kong Dollars
* The only Poker tool with Material Design
* Internet: Odd calculation and currency conversion
* Location: Only used if you want to save coordinates when adding a new location
* Storage access: Backups, sessions exports and caching
Hold'Em Poker Manager is a standalone application and is not associated or linked with any other entity, whether related to Poker, statistical analysis or other.
I think the app is great minus 1 feature that I can't seem to find if it does exist. Is there a way to transfer money from 1 bankroll to another, and if so, how do I do that. If not, I would highly recommend that y'all do this. I would like to be able to move money from my online bankroll as I cash it out and move it to my real/live bankroll. Please make this a feature if it is not already one, and I will change my star rating from 4 to 5.
After starting a session, there's no way to change the start time until after the session ends. I often forget to start my session until I'm 30 or 45 min in and it's regretful that I can't alter the start time while the session is in progress. This might be a deal breaker for me, because I won't always remember to edit it after and that will screw up my hourly number.
Would love to see a standard deviation stat added to the program. This program does what it is supposed to and it's interface is what really makes it stand out. Being able to back up and restore the database is great too. Keep up the good work. Hope you continue to add new features.
Such a clean and useful interface. It is almost perfect. If only it could sync data to the cloud, it would be. Of course, since it can backup the whole database to your device's internal storage, you can upload the database manually after each session.
Good interface, good functionality, good support. Best tracker app out there. Please add standard deviation stat guys.
Has exactly everything a poker player needs to keep track of sessions and winning percentages and so much more! Absolutely love it! Really simple to use as well
I just purchased the pro version. How do you delete a session? Just one of them... I don't see a delete button. Am I missing something? Thanks.. UPDATE: Thanks for the response..
The app says I have an active session, but I do not. Please advise. This is prohibiting me from opening any cash sessions. Thx.
I would rate higher but... can you please implement features for , knockout tournaments... etc...?
Can I import data from the free app to the paid one? If so how?
This is an awesome poker tracking app with an intuitive and clean interface and user controls. Probably the best poker tracking app out there.
Is there a way to import saved data to another phone?
Is it possible to sync data to cloud?
I want my money back get stuck all time losing sessions
Best poker tracker than others!
Such a clean and efficient interface