About Running calculator
Running calculator contains following useful calculations:
- Speed & Pace calculator, determining distance, time, pace from other values
- Cadence / Stride length calculator (for better running economy)
- Calculation Split times for race or training
- Race times predictor based on another race result (400m, 800m, mile, 5k, 10k, half marathon, marathon, 100km, cooper test, 1 hour run, ...)
- Personal best analysis compares your race results
- Estimation of VO2max and Lactate threshold (lactic acid)
- Estimation, how many runners are faster or slower than you
- Calculation of training paces and heart rates for main training runs (long run, tempo run, easy run, interval,ae etc.)
- Calculation of the Age impact on race time (age grading calculator)
- Calculation of the Hills impact on race time (for example from flat road race to hilly race)
- Calculation of the Weight impact on race time
- Determination of burned calories during day and during running activity
- Body mass index (BMI) calculator with the chart
Running calculator contains help for every calculation with an example.
Running Calculator is FREE without ADS. You can upgrade calculator to premium edition using in-app billing, this means supporting me a bit. Premium edition of runners calculator contains:
- You can add, edit or modify run types and its pamateters in the training paces calculator
- You can select strategy in split-time calculation like accelerating, constant, decelerating.
- You can estimate VO2max & Lactate threshold from non race (by entering avg hr) and hilly workouts.
- You can enter custom distance and select formula in race predictor.
- Hills impact can be calculated for different distance races
- Age impact calculator: you can calculate time from entered percentage of theoretical maximum performance in your age.
- If you enter fat percent into burned calories calculator, it uses more accurate algorithm. It shows you also breakdown into carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
Running Calculator is compatible with Android from v4.0 (API 14) to v6.0 (API 23), app uses material design.
You can switch between imperial and metric unit system (kilometer/mile).
If you have any ideas for improvement or you have found any bugs, please send me email.
You can choose in following languages (in phone/tablet global settings)::
If you want to add translation in your or another language, please send me an email.
If you like running calculator app, please recommend it, rate it, share it etc.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+