1. Download "Jacquard Bend" onto mobile.
2. Tap the "JacquardBend" icon on mobile to start the game.
3. Tilt mobile face left, the image will bend to left. You will hear the glass ping sound.
4. Tilt mobile face right, the image will bend to right. You will hear the glass ping sound.
This is a simple and fun game. But it also simulates what a piece of Google Jacquard fabric may behave.
That is, if you send electronic signals to a piece of Google Jacquard fabric, you could
change its shape. If you also play sound at the same time, the sound (or music) would dance
according to the movement of Jacquard fabric. Thus, if you wear a dress made from Google Jacquard fabric,
when you dance, you could play a song according to your movement.
1. Google sample code (api demos/graphics/opengl es/matrix palette skinning) was modified.
2. Glass Ping Sound: http://soundbible.com/2084-Glass-Ping.html