About Record During Call
Record During Call is a free call recorder application. It provide the best functionality to record your important calls. It is bug free apps. Record During Call works in any android phone and tablet without any problem. This program records phone calls from the phone. You can choose Audio source from the App to record. You can have calls in different formats like MPEG4, 3GP, and RAW_ AMR.
Tip: Galaxy S5 (klte) on Kitkat, Galaxy Note3 running Andriod 4.4.2 configurations: go to More Settings and adjust Audio Source: Voice_Call, Sample rate: 11Khz and Format: MP4 voice quality is 8kHz, If it does not work on your device you can change from Quality options, 8kHz or 44.1kHz (High quality but might not works on some devices) are usually used by people.
Record During Call to record all your incoming and outgoing calls. Different options of audio quality are available. You can choose 44.1kHz (It might not work on some devices) for high quality or select lower sample rate for low quality audio recording. 8kHz is recommended for call recording.
- Enable/Disable call recording
- Records all your phone calls
- Play recorded audio by touch on the list
- Delete call records
- Share call records Facebook, Twitter, Skype, Viber
- Save call records from getting cleaned up
- Recording filter to record only incoming, or only outgoing or all
- Recording filter for contacts, select contacts to ignore, contacts to record.
- option for Delayed start for call recording of an outgoing call, to avoid dail-tone/ring-tone
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+