- Import in batch or add items one by one
- Barcode / QR code scanner & Search to quickly identify items
- Filter items by category/counted/tags
- Built-in calculator
- User defined tags
- Operations history
- Custom fields
- Change products list display
- Switch Barcodes / QR codes between inventories
- Export data to .xls / .xlsx file
Mobile Inventory is an easy to use application that helps you count your physical inventory by following 4 easy steps.
Why Mobile Inventory? Because it's simple, intuitive and does its job!
The 4 steps:
1. Define new inventory
Add new inventory identification data: inventory name*, date and inventory member name.
2. Add your products Import your products list (.xls file)
Populate products list by choosing one ore both of two alternatives: importing from a predefined .xls product list or adding products manually one by one.
3. Count items
Add counted quantities by using awesome features available: barcode scan, quick search, category filter, calculator, tags, counting history, batching factor.
4. Export counting results (.xls file)
Capitalize your work and export inventory list in a .xls format file. The exported list is especially designed for following matching processes and can be saved locally, on drive, shared via email, etc.
For detailed information visit http://mobileinventory.net .
If you have additional questions about the application, improvement suggestions or feedbacks please contact our support team at [email protected] .