Be very carefully and do experiments when you modify any of application options!
The application is in beta version.
The application goal is to lock the screen if the screen phone is accidentally activated. This can be happen into pockets.
From settings can be define how can be identified wrong activation based on the:
- proximity sensor (always);
- light sensor value (can be enabled and defined a limit for the light values accepted to be associated with pockets). By default I set the settings for the light sensor to consider a "pocket" if the light value is between 0 and 10, but this can happen into the night, that's why is important to not grab the phone putting the hands or fingers near the proximity sensor too, because if the proximity sensor is activated and if the light value is lower than the limit value (10 by default) the situation is associated with a "pocket" case and the screen is locked back after a delay time period, defined on the second option "Lock screen delay".
Can be also call state monitored to lock screen if:
- a call is made using a Bluetooth or an hands-free device;
- a call is received and the user answering using a Bluetooth or an hands-free device.
This option show on the screen a notification which allow the user to lock back the screen without to use the Power Button.
The notification is visible in two cases:
1. when the phone screen is activated till the user lock back the screen or input the protection method (swipe / PIN / pattern);
2. when the screen is activated by a call event, (receiving or make a call using an hands-free device)
The notification can be disabled if is unchecked the option "Enable notification".
Screen Lock shortcut
This allow the user to place on the home screen a shortcut (it is not a widget) which will allow to lock the screen without pressing the Power Button.
The application is Open Source and the sources are available on: https://github.com/ciubex/keepscreenlock
Well I tried a lot of similar app but they just don't work. Take me a week to find the app that work. Good job
چرته..اطلا معلوم نیست چیجوری کار میکنه حیف وقت