There is a dedicated application forum here:
Online (multilanguage) user guide:
User guide in PDF format (Enlish only):
This is an Android application used to remotely control several HAM radio
- any CAT enabled transceiver over Bluetooth, USB/Serial or with secure authentication over Network (with a PC component;
- multiple WebSDR servers around the globe.
- bidirectional audio support in Direct CAT mode over Network
- user customizable radio feedback.
- Works on any Android device, including smartphones, tablets and Google TV, with a minimum resolution of 320x240 and Android version 2.1 or higher (3.1 or higher for USB support);
- Works in both portrait and landscape modes;
- tuning through the rotary knob or by directly entering the frequency from a numeric keypad (in MHz);
- Up/Down buttons to tune with a preset step which depends on the selected band;
- 16 presets (including frequency, mode, info. For each of the 16 memories all parameters are saved (freq, alias, description, band, mode, etc);
- ON/OFF button. When off, the application is disconnected from the server/transceiver;
- select band from the pool of available ones;
- select operation mode (AM/ LSB/USB/CW);
- display: SWR in both graphical and text mode;
- possibility to change application font size to match any device or taste. Font size is then stored in the config file and displayed on the startup screen at next run;
- a FN key to extend the number of memories to 16 and add future functionality to some buttons;
- 16 Memories to store frequency, mode and text info;
- work in both portrait and landscape modes;
- UTC clock included in the interface;
More info on my web site or in the application help menu.
Dan Toma - YO3GGX
Developer Don has created using his heart. I love the application. If applicaion allows to enter websdr which are not in Don list then it would be perfect..(May be it allows but I do not know how to). Thanks Don for such a Great work.
I have to say this is an awesome app. I was using the free version to start with then decided to buy it as I realised that I can control and use my kenwood TS-480 over my home network and from anywhere in the world over the internet, I use it all the time when I'm out and about and still able to make contacts. The support from the developer is top notch too if u have any problems with Pocket RX-TX. Keep up the great work Dan this is one awesome app and one of my best. All the best Mike 2E0FTG.
I love this app...I've always been into radio coms since I was a little kid...I remember as far back as 2nd grade talking on my Grand-dad's ham radio with him...now that grand-dad n grandmom are both gone I will get my ham opps license again....soon as I get a ham radio set up I will contact you...I noticed your license number...
Great work, nice app. I use this with with my ft897d. It looks like support for HRD is no longer there. Not sure. I really like the app. Would like it with HRD better. Buy this...
The app doesn't load up Bluetooth settings on Galaxy s7. Can't connect to my radio. Worked on previous device S5.
Can I link to UK sdr's?
I like it. Seems to work very good on the FT-817. It works very well with the FT-857d.
I highly recommend this application. The attention to detail and ease of use is second to none. This application helped to solve my problem with the FT-857D dreaded "Zebra Display" issue. I use with a PL2303 Cable that connects to the USB OTG port on a Samsung Mobile Phone (Note 4) and Samsung Tablet (Note 8)
Hi Dan! very user friendly and useful app. When Not on the Air I use it to SWL with My FT817 in Bluetooth Cat Mode and also using Bluetooth Audio Sender and Headphones for completely Wireless Operation! perhaps in future if possible a waterfall feature in USB Catmode would make a nice Pan adaptor:) 73 Martin GI3SG
Thanks a lot for this wonderful app and for your quick raction and kind communication.
Else, 5 stars!
Working perfectly now! Thanks for the quick response Dan! 73s
I love my app it's awesome 73's W5VL
This is almost like having an hf rig in your pocket! As-is, you can select from several SDRs around the world, tune in SSB and CW sigs in real time, and it's response is fast, audio comes back great to my GS3. With many transceivers, you can use this for real-time remote control! Tnx, N6HI
Unbelievably cool! 73 DE N4ES