- Check your child’s location history.
- KidControl can locate even without GPS!
- Automatically receive alerts when you child arrives at school or comes back home.
- Get alerts when the phone battery is low, so you can remind your child to charge the phone.
- See the chart how the phone battery is used, so you really know how fast it drains.
- You can see the chart how your child is using and charging her or his phone.
- Kid Control tracker has intelligent battery consumption, so it doesn’t really affect daily battery discharge.
- You can track as many family members as you want.
- You no longer have to bother your child with “where are you?” calls or texts.
- Internet quality report. So you can see if there is internet connection on your child's phone.
How to start:
1. Download app to your Android smartphone and register your account as a "parent".
2. Download app to your child's Android smartphone and register as a "child" to your account. Use the same email address. Child will be added automatically to your account.
To register all family members to your account use the same email on all smartphones.
For parents or other family members with other phones: first install and register Kid Control mobile phone locator to your child's android cell phone, then look after your child's Android phone in your account at http://go.kid-control.com using same login and password.
Free family locator Kid Control works as GPS tracker for android cell phones.
When GPS and Wi-Fi location are turned off or not available, KidControl uses LBS location by GSM bases with 500-3000 feet accuracy. It is marked on map as an icon "antenna & LBS".
Set places or geo fences (geo zones), like School and Home, so you will get automatic alerts as your child leaves Home and arrives at School.
KidControl GPS tracker is Child Safety and Find My Phone services in one app.
Your reviews help us to make the Kid Control more useful!
If you have questions or suggestions how to improve this app, please,
e-mail us [email protected]