About Linear Helper
Math calculator to help in solving the problems of linear algebra.
The application is able to generate a split-second decision in detail any of the available tasks.
At the moment, the calculator can be used to:
• adding / subtracting matrices;
• calculate the determinant of the matrix;
• finding the inverse matrix;
• multiplication of a matrix by a number;
• matrix-matrix multiplication;
• matrix transposition;
• finding the rank of a matrix;
• research on the vectors of a linear relationship;
• finding all databases of vectors;
• study of the two systems of vectors for equality;
• orthogonalization of vectors by the Gram-Schmidt.
A distinctive feature of the app is the ability to work with the matrix of from 1 to 9 inclusive, and systems of vectors, including vectors to 9 inclusive. The entire calculation process in detail is painted.
The application can use the following numbers:
• Integers (-2, -1, 0, 1, 2, ...);
• decimal (1.5, 3.14, ...);
• common fractions (1/2, 3/4, 7/3, ...);
• Complex numbers (i, 1 + i, 1/2 - 2i, 0.5 + 2 / 3i, ...).
In the near future plan to expand functionality of the application:
• Bringing a quadratic form to canonical form by Lagrange;
• Bringing a quadratic form to canonical form by Jacobi;
• Jordan normal form of a matrix;
• function of the matrix;
• elements of analytic geometry.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+