FixTime - this application notes, the main feature of which is the accounting and control time.
If you often need to record when there was an event - this app is for you.
FixTime leads notes timelines. Timelines you create, depending on the nature of the notes. Tapes can be both general-purpose and specific.
To account for the common events create, for example, the tape "General" and take notes adding comments to them, such as "handed over documents to the tax. The wait three months" or "Ordered bath. Bring in 2 weeks".
Specific timelines, is a timelines is related to any specific recurring events, such as the reception of medicines, running in the morning, compliments to wife, etc. These timelines usually represent a simple list labels without comment.
Create a note in one click
• You need to quickly create a note, but do not have time to crawl under the program and press the buttons? For FixTime is not a problem - in front of each timeline is an icon with the clock, tap on which creates in this timeline timestamp with the current time. Later you can edit this time and add a comment if necessary.
Extended creating notes
• Remember that a couple of days ago there was an event, and decided that it would be good to write it down? No problems. Long tap on the icon opens the advanced dialog making a note in which using the calendar you can select the date of the event, set the time and write a comment. All interface elements are made so that the creation of extended notes was as quick and convenient. The new note will automatically fall into place appropriate chronology of events.
Calculating time intervals
• Next to each note is displayed estimated time elapsed since the creation of the note. Tap on the note information dialog opens, in which up to a minute to calculate the time elapsed since the creation of the label, the time before last and to the next mark. This is a very useful feature if you need to track the intervals between timestamps.
Notes from the Future
• Program in anything you do not limit or beyond the standard notes about past events, you can create notes for future events. For example, you can create a note, "Time before holidays" and the program will show how many months/days/hours/minutes left before the holiday. Time "Notes from the Future", in the timeline is displayed with the + and according to the chronology of events, such notes are above all other notes.
Reminders of events
• Sometimes it is necessary to remind about some event in some time. For example, you have made a reservation that will come in 2 weeks. Creating a note about the order you can make a reminder that will fired after 2 weeks. To do this, you must enter the number 14 in the field "Days". The reminder can be as simple as time offset relative time notes, and the exact date of the exact time. Reminder is also available for "Notes from the future." For example, to create a reminder for "Notes from the Future", which will fired in 15 minutes prior to the event, you can enter -15 in the "Minutes". Also very handy reminder to keep track of time remaining before the reminder.
Google Calendar integration
• If you use Google Calendar, you can enable the export of notes in Google Calendar. Creating notes in the application and they will be added automatically to your calendar.
Do you like this app and you'd like to translate it to your language? Or you find an error in translation? Welcome to https://www.getlocalization.com/fixtime/
The following features are available only for Pro version:
- Restoring notes from free version
- Google Calendar integration
- Backup and Restore system
- Reminders with notifications
- Colored labels for your notes
- Move notes between timelines
- Search notes
- Has no ads
Pleasant to use!
Very useful, great work
very useful time record