Hours calculator reports helpful summaries for entrepreneurs, freelancers, sportsmen, students, parents and just any other conscious person putting value for his or her time and interested in personal and professional efficiency and growth struggling how to stop procrastinating and waste time.
Timesheet calculator key features:
• Easy and intuitive time tracker: keep your timesheet with up from one clicks getting things done as per GTD system
• No running clock and stopwatch (total time technique for time management) – record and keep time when you finish work or activity, not when you start it
• Time tracker for description of activities and time management with up to three levels of details (Category, Item, Tags/Text). Easy description of the waste time
• Timesheet calculator helping to analyze past action and activities in neat graphical form
• Export/import of your timesheet between your device and desktop is part of the basic package
• Ideal for project-based activities and goal-oriented people who wish to increase their time efficiency using hours calculator and wasting time indicators
• Timesheet instrument for team work and self-development. Analysis tool turns it into timesheet calculator.
TDouble uses Total Time Technique for time management and time tracking forcing use to track 24/7 of the life time. Unlike well know approaches such as pomodoro technique (pomodoro timer) and getting things done (GTD) system it lets you to approach all your time not just the limited work hours frame. As such it directly answers the question how to stop procrastinating and how to stop laziness and improve time management skills. As a result you reach desired level of work life balance and aim for self-development.
We are aware that among direct equivalents of the application are such great apps as Toggl, aTimeLogger, Jiffy, Time Recording, RescueTime, Gleeo, Harvest, HoursTracker and many other. Try it yourself and you will see that the main difference of TDouble is that there is NO stopwatch, which solves the problem when you forget to start activity or to end it. You may even combine the app or replace with it such well-known services as Any.do and Todoist.
TDouble is a timesheet app ideal for time conscious person – either a freelancer, entrepreneur, IT specialist or student. It serves to reach time management efficiency and personal growth. Thanks to app you now will be able to keep track of what you have done and what time was spent. With this app there will be no blank answers to "What did I do last week?" and “Are my time management skills good enough” questions and will never say “I waste so much time!”
You can easily track time for the newborns: baby sleep time and periods and all other baby time activities during first several critical months of their life.
Nice Idea, but hindered by buggy app. I have to set the CPU to performance so that the app is usable.
No help file, paid $6, wasted my time and money looking for time management app, this is not it
Excelente aplicativo! Um conceito diferente de registro de tempo, e muito mais eficiente que as técnicas / ferramentas tradicionais! Se você é como eu e esquece de ligar o cronômetro ao iniciar uma atividade, esse app é para nós! Solicitei ao autor uma tradução para o Português.
very user-friendly app to track daily activities
Needs Tasker integration or some way to detect certain conditions automatically. Didn't find ui intuitive, and even on note 3 had some ui lag
Удобный учет времени. Понравилось, что не похоже на стандартные инструменты хронометража - не надо нажимать кнопку старт и стор. Интерфейс можно было бы улучшить. Заметила, что чем больше пользуешься, тем больше не можешь отвыкнуть. Отличное приложение!
Överlag jättebra app för att hålla sig självorganiserad under vardagar. Super enkelt att se vad man lagt tiden på under dagen, veckan, månaden osv. Lite tråkigt under semester-tiden men man får stänga av påminnelse då.