• Use auto screen rotation while lying on your side
• Use portrait or landscape when auto rotation is disabled
• Toggle auto-rotation using a notification
• Hold the device upside-down
Because of the way Android works, the app has these problems:
• Uninstalling doesn't reset the screen orientation. You can work around this by using the uninstall feature in the app.
• Breaks auto-rotation when watching a YouTube video.
• Doesn't work for some apps that control the screen rotation.
• May temporarily stop working when the device is low on RAM. (You might notice the notification temporarily disappear.)
Other known unresolved problems are listed at https://github.com/sampalmer/android-auto-rotate/issues?q=is%3Aissue+label%3Abug+is%3Aopen.
• Modify system settings: To change screen orientation and system auto rotation
• Run at startup: So this continues working when your device is restarted