WARNING! China clones ELM327 v2.1 can crashes and stop wroking . If you have this adapter, please don't rate this application!
Tested with OBDLink MX Bluetooth, ELM327 Clone Bluetooth V1.5, Vgate Bluetooth.
★ Key Features:
- Read DTCs: Store DTCs, Pending DTCs, Permanent DTCs and Freeze Frame DTCs.
- Clear DTCs:
• Clear all the current DTCs
• Clear I/M readiness
• Distance traveled while MIL is activated
• Number of warm-ups since DTCs cleared
• Distance traveled since DTCs cleared
• Engine run time while MIL is activated
• Engine run time since DTCs cleared.
- Live data: Read all real-time data.
- I/M Readiness Test: Readiness the status that all diagnostic functions.
- Read Vehicle Information:
• Vehicle Identification Number(VIN).
• Calibration IDs (CALID).
• Calibration Verification Number (CVN).
• In-use Performance Tracking (IPT).
- O2 Sensor Test (Mode$05).
- Mode $06 Test (Mode $06).
- EVAP System Test (Mode$08).
- Dashboard with Gauge and Graph.
- Hardware: OBDLink Bluetooth Farmily, KiWi Bluetooth Farmily, ELM327 Bluetooth Farmily, BAFX Bluetooth.
- Protocol: All protocol OBD2.
• USA: All cars and light trucks manufactured since 1996 (OBD2)
• EU-Gasoline: Registered after 2001 (EOBD)
• EU-Diesel: Registered after 2004 (EOBD)
It works like a charm.better than paid one
It does what it says and more highly recommend it to everybody
Please give me more support for my aBMW 2004 525i E60 I WOULD LIKE TO UPDATE MY I DRIVE AND DO CODING OR REAL TIME SENSOR DATA IF POSSIBLE
I have nissan primera p12 2003 i waiting very long time and nothing i can check.
Works great with my ELM 327 and Samsung s4 mini. Very clear and straightforward interface. Definitely a recommendation for every mechanic.
Solid readings. Code table helps a lot
Solo trabaja con bt y no con wifi. I like this app but...u knows
Way more practical than the torque app. Keep it up.
Can read VIN number and this cool :)
I like just a little hard to set up
Works great with real time stats.
This is very Good app but why cant test o2 sensor its showing not supported but showing volts above 0.8 always in live screen is it defective. It should always show osculating between 0.1 to 0.9 mili volts right ?my car shakes when i start in cold but when warmed up its works normal
Live data update is too slow for acurate diagnosis. Being able to select those that you want to view would help.
Tested on Fors Focus 2 and ELM 327 v2.1
Very good for the shadetree mechanic or weekend warrior, way better than most apps available. My only complaint is not being able to select which PIDs I get listed, since the app just lists all PIDs at the same time the refresh rate is way to slow, at least in CAN mode.
Takes forever to connect and crashes when scanning!
Keep crashing when reading faults codes
The app see at adapter but can't connect with . Torque app works well.
This is way better than torque for professional use day in and day out, it displays the data put out by the PCM only. With torque app I have to scroll through a whole bunch of nonsense like acceleration GeForce quarter mile speeds and whatever else tuner guys find interesting.
This app works better with my VGate than ELM 327 2.1. Developer has done a great job by creating very userfriendly menus. Very fast to scan protocols and PIDs. Some time it crashes after few minutes but still better than many apps.
Working great whit KONNWEI KW902 ELM327 Bluetooth OBDII on Xsara Picasso 1.8 16v 2001. Loving " Live data " during drive all parameters are on eye sight. It's very easy to use whitout any complications. I was able to remove MIL and 2 DTC's in second. It reads battery status which is great.
Plz add "screen always on" option
Quick and easy diagnostics
Thanks a million