Discographer is a free app that easily helps you view, manage and maintain your record collection by synchronizing with the definitive resource for record collectors - Discogs.com - which is a user-built database of music. Over 250,000 people have contributed to it, and the catalogue consists of over 6,500,000 recordings and 4,000,000 artists.
I hope that you will enjoy the app. If you have any questions, complaints or suggestions, please contact me.
- Search the entire Discogs database for releases, artists, labels and masters
- View, sort, filter and manage your Discogs profile, collection, wantlist, inventory, orders and lists
- Your entire collection, wantlist, inventory, orders, and lists are available offline
- View almost 5,000 record stores from around the world (data from VinylHub.com)
- Sell items, and manage your currently for sale items and orders
- View marketplace items and get suggested prices
- An integrated barcode scanner
- And many, many more features
- And of course, I am always looking to improve the app, so if there is a feature that you think the app should have, please get in contact with me and I will try to add it, if it’s possible.
- The app is completely free to use, but it is add supported, however this can be removed with a small one time purchase.
- Access Network State & Internet: Required in order to access the web services that use.
- Read and Write external storage: Used to save the collection, wantlist, inventory, user settings and cache images.
- Camera: Required to scan record barcodes into the app.
- In-app purchases: Can be used if you want to remove the advertisement for a small fee.
- Location: Used to display your location on the world map.
The app uses a number of the third party libraries all included under the Apache License 2.0 and the MIT License. The banner background image belongs to Chris Giuliano and is used with his permission. The map data is provided from VinylHub.com