You probably been drinking many kinds of beer, and you will surely try many more,
but do you remember which you had drunk, if you liked them, the scent, the taste,
what they cost, when you drank it, how did the label look like ....
Probably not, but this app will help you.
It allows you to build up your own data collection of beers as you like (or dislike).
It’s up to you to decide how much effort you want to put in to your collection.
If you think it’s enough to save the name, or even easier, just take a photo of the label,
then that’s all you need to do.
Or if you want to take it a bit further and save all the information you can find about the beer,
brewery, type, rating, aftertaste..., then that’s possible too.
Through a "top 10" feature, you can build a list of your favorite beers. The list, you can easily email
to your friends from within the app.
It allows you to:
- Take pictures of beer labels.
- Rate and set properties on each beer.
- Keep track of the number of beers in your beer cellar.
- Write a text about each beer.
- Sort the beer on the date, name, rating or price.
- Create your own dictionary of different beers terms.
- Etc. .....
My Beer Journal, My Whisky Journal and My Wine Journal together form a trilogy of Apps
with similar appearance and behavior.