With literally 10,000 weather apps to choose from, not all of them will be equally accurate for your location. So how can you be sure which ones are best for you, rather than wasting time, relying on the wrong ones? Climendo has tracked forecasters’ accuracy around the world for years, and can guide both users and companies in the right direction. Find the best forecasts based on temperature, wind, long- and short term forecasts, and location. Since one weather provider will most likely not be best at everything or everywhere, there is a puzzle to solve. A task that is both time consuming and difficult to do manually. Climendo will automatically generate the statistically most likely forecast for your location, so you don’t have to.
Features in the app:
• Better safe than sorry. Get the statistically most likely forecast for your location.
• Get a second opinion. Compare some of the best forecasts on one screen.
• Never settle for less. Find out who makes the most accurate forecast for your location.
• Avoid unwanted surprises. The probability rate tells you how certain the forecast is.
• Get inspired by environmental heroes with Climendo Heartbeat.
Climendo only features the most accurate weather providers. Who they are may vary depending on what country you select. We are continuously adding more local and international weather providers.
Climendo’s heart beats for all the innovative companies, and hard working organizations out there that try to reduce the negative impacts on our environment. One way for us to do good is to feature some of them in the app for free. We hope you will find it both interesting and inspiring to find out more about their work. We would also like to encourage other companies to find a way to help out.
Climendo is the highest rated weather app in Swedish App Store, and ranked as one of the hottest digital start-ups in Sweden. The app is frequently featured in acclaimed media around the world.