*** Note that having a HPB steps tracker is mandatory to participate in the challenges in this app. Details of National Step Challenge™ can be found at www.stepschallenge.sg and Steps for Good Challenge at www.stepsforgood.sg ***
Healthy 365 app is brought to you by the Health Promotion Board (HPB).
This app enables you to track your daily steps count and calculate the corresponding calories burned as you move.
It also helps to track your daily food & drinks intake and the corresponding calories consumed.
By putting together the concept of caloric balance, the Healthy 365 app provides an overview of your overall daily calories consumed and burned, aiding you in your weight management journey for a healthier lifestyle.
Key features include:
• Calorie dashboard to monitor your calorie intake vs output
• Steps dashboard to track your daily steps count, active time and distance covered
• Diet dashboard to view your top 3 highest calories food and drinks consumed for the day
• Health Challenges that enable you to step up to get healthy, or earn points and redeem rewards
• Diet tracking journal with access to over 1,000 local food and drinks database, capturing calories and nutritional information
• History charts to keep records of your past steps count, active time, distance covered, calorie intake and output, and weight
• Nearby listing and map views on HPB health events, healthier eateries, exercise facilities and routes in your vicinity
• Integration with HPB steps tracker, Fitbit®, in-device motion tracker and Google Fit
• This app uses your smartphone’s inbuilt Accelerometer and its performance may vary across models
• Continued use of GPS running in the background may dramatically decrease battery life
• For any enquiries, please call our hotline at 1800 567 2020 or email us at [email protected]