About StudentTonic:SMART Learning
StudentTonic, a unique e-learning platform created for multiple devices to digitize the education system. The purpose is to digitize the school’s curriculum without doing enough transformation on the classical approach like (Daily Attendance, Regular Classes, Precise Topics, Activity Based Exams, Progress Tracking & Suggestions for Improvements etc.)
Why StudentTonic? - Value Proposition:
1. A digital learning platform with no restriction for age & profession.
2. A uniquely planned model of restricted daily learning.
3. Risky but trust worthy concept of assured learning and optimum output.
4. Not just learning but experience sharing as a course.
5. Huge and lengthy books are generally ignored, lets learn them into short impressive courses.
6. No extra burden, just go with the pace of regular class – we’ll assure the output.
7. Practice makes men perfect and that’s the uniqueness in our model.
8. Wish list, Quick Guru, Made My Day, Pareeksha and many more...
1. (Specific . Measurable . Affordable . Reasonable . Timebound) learning.
2 . Provide a unique learning platform from short-term to long-term, any profession to any age group.
3. Provide a platform for SarvaSikhsaAbhiyan where every individual can participate and contribute to achieve
100% Literacy rate.
1. Our vision is to make StudentTonic a unique digital learning platform and eliminate the psychological line drawn by people about learning.
2. Education for everyone of any age group. Share not just subjects but daily experiences as a course.
What are the problems?
There are some existing problem in e-learning concept that we are trying to eliminate. Let’s have a look at common problems:
1. Adaptability struggle
2. Technical issues
3. Computer Literacy
4. Time Management
Apart from that, one of the major problem we believe is the concept of providing too much. Generally, people buy or download the full course and even multiple courses and preserve them in their virtual racks. Which definitely brings a lot of books/courses in their virtual library. But they became useless with time, like the normal library with lot of books.
The uniqueness in StudentTonic is the way of transmitting the course and we have designed our courses with a strict rule of daily learning. Hence, user will be bound to learn limited but impactful topics on a regular basis.
Let’s see how do we tackle the common problems:
1.Adaptability struggle – No need to do enough transformation in the way you learn, we are just changing the mode you learn from. Our courses will be mostly designed as a virtual classroom lecture on daily basis with periodic assessments.
2.Technical issues – Well, technical issues are of course a challenge, but govt. is taking better steps to overcome this. From our side, we are keeping the past sessions accessible and just disabling the future sessions to maintain consistent learning.
3.Computer Literacy – Computer literacy rate in India is barely 6 to 7%. So, how do people will really go for e-learning. For this we are providing a free course of Computer Basics & Spoken English to every user registering with us.
4.Time Management – It’s a naked truth that we mostly skip our learning after buying a course or even if we think, we think that as a last option. To overcome this, we are not over burdening the user by providing everything in one day. They have to follow a consistent learning with very little to think for. We’ll take care of his/her next session. But we are making it a bit flexible by letting the session active for the whole day and even past/missed lectures can be accessible.
5.Self-Motivation – Self-motivation is an essential element when you plan to learn by yourself. Again, our approach of daily learning and free start-up course of Computer Basics & Spoken English will help the user to get motivated. And consistent learning will make him/her perfect.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+