Most helpful when:
1) You wan to share the app links to your friends
2) Backup the app apk to SD card or internal storage for later use
3) Move the apps from your one device to another
No need for Internet connection. Apps are saved to your device memory and ready to be used. The save path in the device will be /shareapk.
How to use:
1) See a list of all your installed apps and games
2) Click on any app or game to see the options
3) Choose any option out of: Backup, Open, Uninstall, Details, Copy link, Open in Play store
4) You can also click on the app icon in the list for making a selection and then bulk share all selections later by using the option in settings.
Many a times we don’t want to loose our apps. This easy to use app will help you out.
1) Path to the backup apk after pressing Backup option is shown in the List
2) Backup all your apps in one go with Bulk option in the settings
3) Send APK directly using SMS or social media. Save to cloud option is also included
If you love sharing apps or backing up for later use or multiple device use then this app is the best option for you.
Disclaimer: This app will not allow you to share system apps. You need to have distribution rights if you are going to send the apk to other people.