- Your little one can swipe a list of flash cards!
- They can swipe up/down and left/right to switch categories
- The list is endless so their is no end to their swiping fun!
- Your little one can't exit the app without pressing the Unlock button 4 times in 2 seconds. While 'Locked' the back and volume keys have no effect, also if they press the power button your phone turns back on automatically straight back into Swiper! (depending on locks screen security).
- If they press the home button Swiper re-launches when in Locked mode.
- We also prevent the user from swiping down on the status bar and messing with your settings.
- 2 categories included for free Numbers & Food
- Alphabet & Animals available as an in-app purchase.
- No ads in the app and there never will be
Although we implement several safety guards against a user exiting the app, depending on your version of Android and your phone manufacturer the user may still be able to exit Swiper.
***Application Permission Details****
Swiper uses a variety of techniques to keep your little one from exiting the app and interfering with apps and data on your phone. The following is an explanation of each of the permissions requested by Swiper and why we need them:
-SD Card Access: This is used to cache the images on your sd card for faster scrolling performance
-Google Play Billing Service: This is used to complete the in-app purchase
-Retrieve running apps: This is used to detect when a user has exited swiper so that we can relaunch it if it is in locked mode.
-Draw over other apps: This is used to display an alert message when a user exits swiper informing them swiper is restarting. Android imposes a 5 second delay in us relaunching the app so this dialog prevents the user from accessing anything they shouldn't during those 5 seconds
-Prevent phone from sleeping: If a user presses the power button it will wake the phone back up. If you have a pin lock or password lock on your phone you may have to enter this again, otherwise it wakes directly back into swiper.
Keywords: swipe, lock ,baby toddler, flashcards, fun,safe