About Škocjan caves
Virtual tour of the Škocjan caves
The Škocjan caves are the only Unesco world heritage sight in Slovenia. They are a unique natural phenomena carved by water during million of years of erosion.
Now you can watch the picturesque interior of the Škocjan caves on your mobile device. Get a glimpse of the mysterious cave world and discover the hidden spots created by the relentless force of nature.
Discover the Škocjan caves trough the virtual tour, which takes you on a unique journey. You can discover 11 locations of the caves system in a 360 degree presentation or use the app as a narrated guided tour of the caves.
About the App:
- guided tour in 4 languages (slovenian, english, german and italian)
- an indispensable tool for deaf and blind people during their visit
- audio recordings of the tour guide in the chosen language , transcription for the deaf
- multimedia presentation of the caves with photos, sounds and VR views
- it includes 11 interest points
- virtual 360 degrees presentations
- automatic playback of the audio guide on the desired interest point
- short instructions guide
Use the application for a virtual tour of the caves, to plan and organise your visit or to get an enhanced experience during your visit.
Visit www.park-skocjanske-jame.si for even more photos and information!
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+