You choose your exercise, and metric vs. imperial measurement. Input your gender, weight, height, and age, get outside and make a GPS connection. gEx does the rest. During your exercise you can monitor your progress on the dynamic information display. If you stop the program, you receive a summary of your exercise. Save the results of each session to a history tab, and build a handy record of your exercise progress.
Also, with all that time you'll be spending outside, keeping an eye on the weather wouldn't hurt, would it? gEx does that for you, too, with a two-hour forecast available for wherever you are.
- Use GPS functionality to keep tabs on your exercise
- Monitor your running, cycling, and rollerblading workouts
- Track time, pace, distance, speed, and calories burned
- Keep a running history of your workout sessions
- Get a quick weather forecast for wherever you're working out
- Post exercise info on Facebook
- Customize main screen
GPS running app works well on my older phone. No logins required so no data. Just needd to lose the Windows phone interface. Not intuitive.
I love this app, use it rollerblading and biking all the time! Works perfectly. Thanks!
Why does this look like a Windows Phone 7 app. Make it look like an android app and I might try it out.