Babies can simply swipe left and right to learn while playing.
➢ Animals sound
➢ Vegetables in English, French, Spanish, German, Chinese and Japanese language
➢ Fruits in English, French, Spanish, German, Chinese and Japanese language
➢ Animals in English, French, Spanish, German, Chinese and Japanese language
➢ Pronunciation of English alphabets
➢ British and American english accent option for pronunciation
➢ Animal sound of Penguin, Dinosaur, Tiger, Sheep and many more
➢ Left, right navigation along with swipe feature
There are more than 85 images in different categories for you baby to get benefited from this free educational app. Learning with the app is amazing fun and easy way for your toddlers to introduce to the new English, French, Spanish, German, Chinese and Japanese words.
Images are of very rich quality. Pronunciation of the words is carefully created in order to produce the best learning and educational experience to your baby. Learning with this app is not only a fun but a very good educational experience for your toddler.
Animal sound quality is clear and crisp and easy to hear.
Other features of the app includes:
- Learning abc with fun
- Sounds of letters
- Baby learn new words
- Improve pronunciation
- Educational games for kindergarten
- Educational app for kindergarten
- Preschoolers kids learning
- Game based learning
- Free fun and educational app
- App for memorising words
- From baby to toddler to the kids for all ages
- abcd app
- Teaching app
- Educational flashcards for babies and toddlers
- Best baby and toddler app
- Best kids app for learning English, French, Spanish, German, Chinese and Japanese
- Best free app for learning animals, fruits and vegetables
- Bedtime exercise for babies and toddlers
- Lots of animals, fruits and vegetables images
- Play and fun learning game in different languages
- Keep kids entertained with fun sound effects
- Specifically designed as an educational tool interface for preschoolers and up
- Very good collection of images for animals, fruits and vegetables
Finally few advices:
Teaching a child to read is a fulfilling and educational process, both for the parent and child. Whether you home school your kids or just want to give your child a head-start, you can begin teaching your child to read at home. With the right tools and tactics, your child will be reading in no time.
Helping your child to have fun with letters and sounds
Read with your child every day – read to them, read with them and let them read to you.
Help your child learn letter names and say the sounds they make, eg play letter/sound games, say rhymes, use alphabet cards and charts.
Help your child identify letters and words in signs, posters, etc, and talk about the sounds that different letters make.
Encourage your child to hear and say the sounds in words. Help them to listen for the individual sounds in words, pull them apart and put them together.
Ask your child to find letters that they can name, eg in their own name and in the names of family members and friends, or while shopping at the supermarket.
If you would like us to add new images along with sound in different categories or for any new feature request please feel free to email us at [email protected]