About Sleep Trip
The first app of its kind is now available to make your daily trips a piece of cake! This app was developed by a student who found himself often falling asleep on the bus and accidentally missing his stop. He wished there was a way he could have been woken up, a few stops before his destination. Realizing he was not the only one with this occurrence, he decided to develop Sleep Trip to help other navigate through this travel problem.
This app is created for those who travel on the bus and often find themselves distracted or falling asleep. With this apps’ help, you can set an alarm to wake you when you are a certain distance away from destination/stop.
Sleep Trip is easy to use and can become one of your more useful daily apps. You start by assigning your destination and follow that by setting the distance from your destination at which you would like your phone to send you an alert notification. The notification will include a sound, vibration, and a text which will pop up on your screen. It will continue sending you these notifications, until you discard them. Once it is set, you simply let the app run in the background and either enjoy your other apps such as music, or go ahead a snooze away!
Two things are important to keep in mind while using this app:
1) You must keep your phone sound ON. It cannot be on mute or silence. If you have your headphone plugged in, be sure to have them on.
2) The app must be active and running on your phone in order for it to work. You can use other apps simultaneously, just be sure that this app is open in another window.
This app includes the following features:
- Offered for use absolutely FREE of charge
- The app is the first of its kind
- Can operate while you are using other apps (listening to music, playing games etc.)
- Capacity to create a favorites list to save your common locations (school, home, work etc.)
- Worldwide map allows for use of this app ANYWHERE in the world!
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+