About JoLo Child Lock
The JoLo Child Lock is a child safety App that allows you to limit the usage time of Apps on the smartphones and tablets of your children.
By grouping Apps into different categories, you can set different time limits, e.g. for games and communication Apps (SMS, Phone, Contacts).
- group Apps into categories (2 preset categories and 7 Apps per category are free*)
- blocking periods (e.g. night, school time)
- time limits per category and week day
- assign additional times
- allow Apps once with your password
- Manipulation Detection
- remote monitoring from a linked parent device*
- remote control from a linked parent device**
- system settings can be left allowed (e.g. to choose ring tones and to configure wifi) but can also be blocked (by not including them in a category)
* the premium version contains a unlimited amount of categories and Apps per category and the remote access (GB: 1,76 GBP per year)
** the remote control is available additionally (GB: 2,99 GBP per year)
Your child shouldn't write messages or do phone calls after 10 o'clock pm?
Create a category which contains these apps and set a blocking period.
Your child should only play one hour from Monday to Friday and on the weekend not more than 3 hours?
Move all games to a category and limit the usage time of the this category (can be combined with blocking periods).
Your child should only visit websites appropriate for his or her age?
Install a browser with a filter function and only allow this one using JoLo Child Lock.
Your child is at his grand parents and would like to get a game unlocked or more time?
Buy the remote control.
Notice: Many bad reviews are from childs which don't like the JoLo Child Lock because it works ...
This app uses the Device Administrator permission. It's used to detect stopping and/ or uninstalling the app because the Device Administrator permission must be revoked (the app gets notified in this case) before the app can be uninstalled or stopped.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+