By grouping Apps into different categories, you can set different limits, e.g. games and communication Apps (SMS, Phone, Contacts).
- group Apps in categories (2 preset categories and 7 Apps per category are free)
- blocking periods (e.g. night, school time)
- time limits per category and week day
- allow Apps once with your password
- Manipulation Detection
- remote control from a linked parent device*
- system settings can be left allowed (e.g. to choose ring tones and to configure wifi) but can also be blocked (by not including them in a category)
Your child shouldn't write messages or do phone calls after 10 o'clock pm?
Create a category which contains these apps and set a blocking period.
Your child should only play one hour from Monday to Friday and on the weekend not more than 3 hours?
Move all games to a category and limit the usage time of the this category (can be combined with blocking periods).
Your child should only visit websites appropriate for his or her age?
Install a browser with a filter function and only allow this one using JoLo Child Lock.