By grouping Apps into different categories, you can set different time limits, e.g. for games and communication Apps (SMS, Phone, Contacts).
- group Apps into categories (2 preset categories and 7 Apps per category are free*)
- blocking periods (e.g. night, school time)
- time limits per category and week day
- assign additional times
- allow Apps once with your password
- Manipulation Detection
- remote monitoring from a linked parent device*
- remote control from a linked parent device**
- system settings can be left allowed (e.g. to choose ring tones and to configure wifi) but can also be blocked (by not including them in a category)
* the premium version contains a unlimited amount of categories and Apps per category and the remote access (GB: 1,76 GBP per year)
** the remote control is available additionally (GB: 2,99 GBP per year)
Your child shouldn't write messages or do phone calls after 10 o'clock pm?
Create a category which contains these apps and set a blocking period.
Your child should only play one hour from Monday to Friday and on the weekend not more than 3 hours?
Move all games to a category and limit the usage time of the this category (can be combined with blocking periods).
Your child should only visit websites appropriate for his or her age?
Install a browser with a filter function and only allow this one using JoLo Child Lock.
Your child is at his grand parents and would like to get a game unlocked or more time?
Buy the remote control.
Notice: Many bad reviews are from childs which don't like the JoLo Child Lock because it works ...