About SQLite Generator
SQLite Generator helps you generate and edit SQLite databases.
This software *requires* a SDCard, or an external storage plugged in, as its primary purpose is to generate databases that you can copy and use elsewhere.
In its current form, SQLite Generator can help you in the following tasks :
- Create SQLite databases
- List their tables
- Create tables within those databases including :
Adding columns with basic constraints (NULL, DEFAULT),
Defining a simple or composed primary key,
Defining simple or composed foreign keys.
- View tables data and:
Insert new rows (In edit mode),
Delete rows (Long click on the row id in Edit mode).
- Drop tables
- And of course, Delete databases
Permissions required :
* External storage Read/Write permissions : The main purpose of this application is to be able to generate and edit databases, which you can then extract and use where you desire. For this purpose, this software reads and writes directly on the External Storage, in a folder named 'SQL-DB'.
* Internet permissions : External permission required by the included advertisement widget AdMob. However, this software works offline. You do NOT need any Internet connection to use this software.
Known bugs :
- This software currently do not manage tables, from imported databases, created 'WITHOUT ROWID'. Opening such tables will lead to a crash.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+