This app is the solution.
It works by tracking a Bluetooth device in your car, and saving your location when the Bluetooth device moves out of range.
1. Track multiple cars.
2. You won't have to remember to turn on the app, it's always running in the background.
3. You don't have to remember to use the app when you park - it's all automatic.
4. Turn-by-turn navigation.
5. Free to use, no subscription.
6. Automatically remembers how long you've been parked for - avoid fines!
1. There must be a paired Bluetooth device in your car.
2. The device must be paired to your phone at some point - you don't have to do this every time!
3. Your car must be parked outside.
1. Won't work in a garage, underground parking or similar. The car must be outdoors.
2. It won't take you directly to your car - at best it will get you to within 10 metres (30 feet) error range.
3. If your Bluetooth device does not shut down when the ignition is turned off the error range will increase to over 20 metres (60 feet).
4. If you jump out of the car, slam the door, and run as fast as you can the error range will increase even more - it takes a few seconds for the app to notice that you've left the car and get a GPS fix.
5. The Bluetooth device has to be on. Some Bluetooth devices shut down after some time of non-use.
6. Some cheap Bluetooth devices (for example certain OBDII adapters) all have the same address. Since the app can't tell them apart, they won't work - you could be tracking someone else's car instead of your own.