- record your workout while watching Youtube videos or other media (choose an intent to be executed on training start)
- row against previous workouts
- adjust the workout display (long press to choice from distance, duration, strokes, energy, speed, pulse, stroke rate, stroke ratio, time, split, average split, delta distance, delta duration)
- export your workout to TCX (Training Center XML) to import it into your favorite fitness tracking App or service.
- export your workout to Google Fit (experimental)
- read heart rate from your Waterrower, Android sensor or a connected Bluetooth LE device
- a USB On-The-Go (OTG) capable device
- a USB-OTG adapter (USB-A/female to USB-micro/male for the cable which came with your Waterrower, or USB-mini/male to USB-micro/male)
- Waterrower with S4
This app is under development. Please report problems and ideas to https://github.com/svenmeier/coxswain
Great app with steady fast paced improvements. Would love more analysis functions. Like plotting of power during pull (see Concept2), average power output during workout etc. I am using it in every workout since I discovered it.
Love it. Great to have something that works with a waterrower. Would love a pace boat but looking forward to making good use of this app. Thanks very much.
Been using this for about a week and I am impressed! It's great as is but I'm looking forward to future improvements.
Sven has responded very quickly to user suggestions. Communications with his users is exemplary.
Works like a charm with no issues. Would be great if there was a workout report or chart that you can see your progression with.