Call Name Announcer Announces:
- Announce Caller Name if exist in contacts.
- Caller Number if Name not exist in contacts.
- Announce message Sender Name
- Read and speak out messages Content
• One Tap to Caller Name Announcer to Disable/Enable Call and SMS Announcing feature.
• Caller Name Talker speaks out the caller name from Contact, it Voices the caller id over your existing ringtone.
• Enable / disable caller name or number
• Enable / disable SMS sender name or number
• Enable / disable SMS content
• Speaks Number, if caller name not found in the contact list.
• Announce SMS Sender name while receiving an SMS.
• Read SMS content.
• Volume setting
• Text To Speech Setting
• Ringtone Setting
Caller Name Speaker uses the built-in Android text-to-speech engine to voice the caller or SMS Sender ID. If your mobile do not have pre-installed text-to-speech engine, please go to Google play to download the engine app.