About Link Aadhar Card With Mobile Number & SIM Online
Aadhar Card Link to Mobile Number & SIM
Recently, The Department of Telecommunication (DOT) Has Instructed All The Indian Telecom Operators To Verify All Mobile Numbers By Linking It To Aadhaar.
Airtel And Idea has Already Started Sending Message To Link Your Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number & Most Operators Will follow Same In Near Future Including BSNL, voda , Telenor Etc.
Linking mobile number to Aadhaar for the first time:
— Visit the nearest Aadhaar centre and submit an Aadhaar update/correction form along with relevant documents.
— Along with form and documents submission, your biometrics will be verified at the enrolment centre along with thumb impression.
— Collect your acknowledgement slip. The details will get updated in a maximum of 10 days.
Update new mobile number with Aadhaar
— New mobile numbers can be linked with Aadhaar through the mandated ‘e-KYC’ process, provided your existing number linked to your Aadhaar is functional
Details such as name date of birth and gender will already be mentioned as per the details submitted at the time of registration on the e-Filing portal. And most important thing is your finger scan compulsory.
FAQs – Aadhaar Link to Mobile & SIM
Q1. What is Government’s directive on Aadhaar updation for mobile connection?
As per the recent government directive, all the existing customers have to link Aadhaar with their mobile numbers. We recommend you to visit the nearest Store/Retailer with your Aadhaar number and complete this process.
Q2. What process documents are required to complete the verification?
All you need is your Aadhaar card/number and you’re mobile. You will be required to complete Biometric verification. You will also receive the verification code (OTP) on your mobile that would be required to complete the process.
Q3. What would happen if Aadhaar re-verification is not done?
In case you don’t complete the process before Feb 2018, services on your mobile will be disconnected as per the directive from Government of India.
Q4. I do not have Aadhaar card. What should I do?
We would request you to get your Aadhaar card made at the earliest. For details, visit https://uidai.gov.in
Q5. What will do with my Aadhaar number/What will happen with my previous details?
Aadhaar details will be updated in our records against your number. All previous details will be over written.
Q6. Do I need to pay for this?
No. There is no fee for Aadhaar re-verification.
Q7. If I have multiple mobile numbers, do I have to do multiple bio-metric re-verifications?
Yes. Bio-metric verification is required separately for each mobile number.
Q8. Do I need to link Aadhaar to my Fixedline/Broadband and DTH also?
No. Currently this is not required for Fixedline/Broadband and DTH.
- Check your Linking Status
- Find AADHAR Linking Status on Mobile
- Get biometric verification information of sim on your number.
- Sim verification checker.
- Check sim verification.
- Check number of registered sim against your number.
- Show no of sim registered on specific networks.
- Get record of biometric verification of sim.
- Check how many numbers are registered on your CNIC.
- Update Your Finger Print.
- Check Status of Your Complaint
- Find Nearest operator store in google map.
- Provide all sim inquiry number.
This app is called as:
- Free Link Aadhar Card with Mobile Number Online
- Link Aadhar Card to Mobile Number & SIM Online
- Link Aadhar with Mobile Sim Number
- Link Aadhar Card to Mobile Number
- Free Aadhar Card Link to SIM Online
- Link Aadhar Card with Mobile Number Online
- Aadhar Card Link to Mobile Number
- Link Aadhar to Mobile Number
- Aadhar Card Link to Mobile Number & SIM Card
- Link Aadhar To Mobile No
- Link mobile number with aadhar card
Disclaimer: This App is Prank App it not a Real App it is Only for Entertainment purpose only If you find useful app then don’t forget to rate it, review it and share with your friends and Family.
Thank you & Enjoy…
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+